- Date and Time: Saturday, February 23rd, from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Location: Red Mountain Library, 635 N. Power Road, Mesa, AZ
If you'd like to have us come speak to your organization or group, here's your chance to ask!
Jim and Helen can talk about:
- LBD, how it is connected to Parkinson's and how it is different from Alzheimer's.
- non-drug methods of dealing with dementia-related behaviors and why that's important.
- the various ways of publishing your book and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- using family legends, genealogy, local or national history and imagination to write interesting, fact-based novels.
- A Caregivers’ Guide to Lewy Body Dementia (2012 Caregiver Friendly Award)
- Managing Cognitive Issues in Parkinson's and Lewy Body Dementia (2015 eLit Adult Nonfiction Award)
- Responsive Dementia Care: Fewer Behaviors Fewer Drugs (ongoing 2018 Wishing Shelf Literature Adult Nonfiction Finalist)
- Riding A Roller Coaster with Lewy Body Dementia: A Manual for Staff
- On the Road with the Whitworths
- The Northwest McCutchens: Generation One
- The Northwest McCutchens: The Exodus